Selling with Chris
If you are transferring out of Ottawa and are selling this page is for you. I am an approved vendor/Realtor with Brookfield and will work with them to get you all set up. I am very familiar with the process. This is what I specialize in. I am happy to put my experience to work for you. A few things to consider about the process:
- Our initial meeting will include a walk-around of your house. We will put together a staging plan to get it ready for market.
- Pricing your home is a key part of this process. Especially for military clients. We need to find the perfect price-where it is very sellable in a reasonable time and you are not leaving money on the table.
- We will have the house professionally appraised and I will complete a Brookfield pricing strategy report. We will have lots of information to make an informed decision.
- Once we have the price we will get the marketing strategy in place.
- I have never taken a military listing that was not sold in the first 40 days on market. We get this done right.
I have military clients that I am regularly in touch with throughout Canada. Wherever you are transferred to I can get you in touch with a military Realtor that is recommended by my clients. In fact, I can put you in touch with them for feedback/questions. This is an important part of your military relocation.
What’s your home worth?
If you have a house to sell please feel free to get in touch. I can provide you with a no-obligation market evaluation of your home.
Click the button below to view my free Annual Market Report for Ottawa.